This house at 465 Robert E. Lee Lane may be totaled.
Home PossiblyTotaled by Fire, LIVINGSTON, January 23,2013 - At around 2 pm on January 23, 2013, a fire was reported by a neighbor who spotted smoke coming from a house. The Livingston Volunteer Fire Department sent trucks and men to 465 Robert E. Lee Lane to find a house fully involved. Additionally, Deputy Dustin Lowery was dispatched to the scene to investigate. Firemen were able to extinguish the fire in about 20 minutes, but the home may be totaled. The home was being rented to Linda Lotts of Livingston and was owned by Thomas and Patricia Revels. Nobody was home when the fire broke out. Preliminarily, faulty wiring is believed to be the cause of the fire. The Revels do have homeowner's insurance on the home. Nobody was injured in the incident.
Special thank you: Ben Ogletree, III
If you would like to comment on this story, we'd love to hear from you. Be sure to specify which story. Your name will be posted with your comment in Letters to the Editor.