Family of 8 Loses Everything in Mobile Home Fire, BIG SANDY, June 7, 2018 - Shortly after 8 am on June 6, 2018, barking dogs alerted a neighbor to a double wide mobile home fire located at 652 Lambright Road in Big Sandy. The Alabama Coushatta Volunteer Fire Department arrived to find the mobile home engulfed in flames. Nobody was home during the fire. The home was owned by Curtis and Stephanie Lambright who together were raising their six children. Livingston Volunteer Fire Department was also dispatched to the scene and Deputy Victor White with the Polk County Sheriff's Office. Firemen were able to extinguish the flames, but the home was completely totaled. The cause of the fire is believed to have been electrical in nature. According to one of the homeowners, when she left earlier, nothing was left on. However, there have been intermittent electrical problems with the mobile home. The Lambright's didn't have home owner's insurance.The young family lost all their belongings except their car and the clothes they were wearing.
Stop having to buy new tires every six months! FIX IT ONCE AND FOR ALL!
If you would like to comment on this story, we'd love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the story subject in the subject line of your email, also list your name and town in your letter. Your letter will be posted in Letters to the Editor.